Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Russians Spying

 I'm just wondering.

Having returned from a week on the high seas of the Caribbean, I've spent some time catching up on a report issued by this fellow Mueller.

Now, I haven't read it...and don't intend to.  I'll just do like the majority of Americans who care, and listen to talking heads on TV to keep me on the straight and narrow!

I'm assuming that the President of the United States, and the republican leaders in Congress and across the country are rising to proclaim that the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming - protect the wives and children. The Russians are coming!

I'm counting on them to get fired up because the communists are infiltrating our good land.

Oh wait?

What?

They ain't said nothin!

Didn't they get all fired up with Hillary had some e-mail problems and the security of the country was threatened because she was using an electronic device that could have been hacked - and our secrets could be stolen?

I don't think there was ever any proof of that, just some hollering. 

But, in 2016, all those Ruskies did was infiltrate and compromise the bedrock of our democracy, the election.

But, what about those Hillary e-mails?  We need to investigate what happened.

Jeez, Louise!

And now, the little guy from North Korea is meeting with Vlad.

Oh my, oh my.














No comments: